Kantha Quilt | Hand Stitched Recycled Fabric Throw | No. 136
This Vintage Throw Kantha Quilt is made of 100% Old Cotton Recycled Fabric with one – two layers of sarees together with thousands of small and delicate Fine Kantha stitches, Hand crafted softly quilted by artisans in India. The way in which the stitches have been done makes the quilt extraordinary.
Each Vintage Kantha Throw is reversible. No two are alike color intensity, size and patterns vary considerably. Any imperfections to the vintage saris are what make the Vintage Kantha Throws appealing adding to its true handmade nature and eclectic feel.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Wash
- Size 50×80 Inches (approximately)
- Each throw is unique and varies in color intensity and design
- As these are vintage items they may have some small patches and slight imperfections (patches from other colorful sarees or even small dirt stains) however, there won’t be any compromise in quality.
- Image shown is exact quilt you will receive
- Item will ship within 7 days of purchase
Out of stock