Newborns are just the most wonderful subjects to photograph – and perhaps the most challenging! It’s physically demanding work that requires attention to detail with a keen eye towards composition and, of course, safety.
Join us as we share everything on how to create a successful baby-led newborn session for both child and parents alike. We place a special emphasis on the product, covering every nuance and trick we’ve mastered and offer that to our attendees.
We’ll go into depth on topics involving baby’s safety, layering sets and how to build them, best soothing techniques, framing and composition for flattering angles, and how gear choices affect the final results. Every person at the workshop will have an opportunity to photograph baby models that we pose and gain immediate feedback for each frame. Posing will happen in the studio and, weather permitting, we’ll head outdoors for some beautiful textures to use as well. Our day will wrap up with us sharing how we cull, edit, and create a beautiful portraits and products for our clients.
Newborn photography is demanding and truly rewarding. We don’t hold anything back because we want you to be completely prepared to create something truly wonderful for your clients. Whether you’re new to the industry or looking to improve your existing product, join us at this fantastic learning opportunity.
Why can’t your clients have the best products and the very best experiences while you have things run efficiently and seamlessly? It’s the Holy Grail for any business. Taking this workshop have us help you get you there.
- Travel logistics and specific location within the workshop city will be set Six (6) Months prior to the workshop and mailed to participants with a signed contract and paid in full.
- Workshop itinerary and day-of logistics will be emailed Three (3) Months prior to the workshop.
- Photographs taken during the workshop may be used for portfolio work so long as the tagline “As Taken at the Twig & Olive Photography Workshop” is included with the image.
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing this workshop seat, the Purchaser, as identified on the Bill of Sale, hereby agrees to all terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Provisions specific to the event are addressed in a contract signed by the Purchaser and Twig & Olive Photography LLC and the Purchaser is not registered for the workshop until the contract is signed by both parties.
- The Purchaser hereby understands and agrees that instruction is on a per-person basis and that each participant, regardless of studio, relation, or affiliation, is required to complete his or her own separate contract and pay his or her own separate fees.
- For a period of One (1) Year after the workshop, the Purchaser shall not directly host their own workshops, design shootouts, and/or mentor other photographers or persons interested in photography for the purposes of financial gain.
This workshop seat is nonrefundable and nontransferable to another date or event. The Purchaser may transfer their seat to another person. That person is required to sign a new contract.