Photographing a client’s wedding is an enormous commitment, and making sure terms of service are properly explained between parties is crucial to creating a successful product. Most service industry issues stem from a failure to clearly explain the expectations the photographer has of the client and the services the client should reasonably expect.
We developed this Wedding Photography Contract Template over the course of a year to address the most important aspects of photographing a client’s wedding. It was reviewed several times with the advice of lawyers, clients, and from our own experiences in photographing thousands of client weddings. The intent is not to cover every nuance related to the photographic process, and no contract can address every scenario. We do our best here to discuss likely issues that need to be covered and provide a mechanism for resolving those issues.
The template is ready-to-use as is, but we recommend tailoring it to your business. It can be used as a paper document or installed into your studio management software (such as ShootQ.) Every provision has an explanation written with it and resources necessary for you to adjust it for your business’s state and country.
In this Wedding Photography Contract Template download, there are three documents:
• Cover Page Template
• Contract Template
These documents are not legal advice and should not be construed as such. These documents are for demonstrative purposes only and should not be used as, or in lieu, of legal advice from a professional lawyer.
You will need Microsoft Word or a program that can edit .docx files.
Terms and Conditions
- All Wedding Photography Contract Templates and included documents are copyrighted by Twig and Olive Photography LLC, which retains all copyrights and moral rights, including those not expressly granted in this agreement, as well as all instructional content, indefinitely.
- These documents are not legal advice and should not be construed as such. This document is for demonstrative purposes only and should not be used as, or in lieu, of legal advice from a professional lawyer.
- You are bound to and agree to: a) never distribute or sell any of these documents in any medium, b) never disseminate any part of these documents to a 3rd party, and c) never accept or construe any clause or claim as your own.
- You are hereby granted one license to use these contracts for either you personally or for a photography business that you own. Twig & Olive Photography remains the copyright holder to the Wedding Contract documents downloaded in this package. These contracts are written, published, owned, and distributed by Twig & Olive Photography.
- It is agreed that the laws of the State of Wisconsin shall govern this agreement.
This is a downloaded digital product, and as such there are no refunds, at all, and for any reason. Please make certain that you are purchasing the correct product. Please contact us prior to purchase if you are unsure which product to buy.